Complete your flamenco dancer wardrobe with this classic flamenco top pattern. It features
- princess seams for a close fit
- flattering wide V-neckline, closed high in the back
- narrow long sleeves that allow you to move freely, with 2 ruffles at the wrist
NOTE: The pattern is in digital format only. No paper pattern will be shipped.
It is meant to have a back zipper closure. Use either an open zipper (like you would use for a jacket) or close the top 4-5cm of the center back seam and insert a normal zipper that opens from the bottom up.
TIP: Don’t use an invisible zipper. Invisible zippers tend to be too delicate for flamenco dance costumes.
Wear it over any skirt or tucked into a high waist skirt for a different look.
What You’ll Get
- Digital sewing pattern women’s sizes 6-16 (individual files for each size) – Note: NO paper patterns will be shipped!
- Print formats for printing at home (A4 + Letter size paper) and large 1-page size for printing at a print shop (the option I personally prefer – not having to assemble all those pages saves a lot of time and ensures precision)
- Access to the Ruffle Calculator online tool so you can quickly and easily work out how much fabric you need for your ruffles if you don’t want to strictly stick to the pattern.
Don’t forget to check out the Pattern Information page.
Have you made this top? Send a photo to show off your work and share it with the world!